INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION OF RELIGION-MORALITY-VALUES AND PROBLEMS IN EARLY CHILDHOOD
(17-18 OCTOBER 2020)
Organized by Balıkesir University Faculty of Divinity, Yalova University Islamic Studies and Research Center and Balıkesir Provincial Directorate of National Education “Cunda Meetings 3” that regarding “International Education of Religion-Morality-Values and Problems in Early Childhood” will be online this year in October 17th-18th due to pandemic process. The aim of symposium is detection of problems and solution offers with new perspectives regarding education of religion-morality-values and scientific and pedagogical centered; aims to develop a paradigm with love, respect, tolerance, sharing and empathy. In addition, this symposium, which will be organized with an inter-institutional cooperation strategy; it is aimed to shed light on similar scientific theoretical and applied researches, interdisciplinary studies in the field, and contribute to the enrichment of religious and social sciences in the field.
I. Early Childhood Religion-Moral-Values Education Practices of MEB
1. Early Childhood Development
2. Program Development in Early Childhood
3. Method and Technique Use in Early Childhood
4. Material Development in Early Childhood
5. Teacher Quality in Early Childhood (Vocational / Pedagogical / Cultural)
6. Student Quality and Social Environment in Early Childhood
7. MEB’s Religion-Moral-Values Education Practices and Problems in Early Childhood
II. Religious-Moral-Values Education Practices of DIB
1. Program Development in 4-6 Age Group Qur’an Courses
2. Method and Technique Usage in 4-6 Age Group Qur’an Courses
3. Material Development in 4-6 Age Group Qur’an Courses
4. Tutorial Quality in 4-6 Age Group Qur’an Courses (Vocational / Pedagogical / Cultural)
5. Student Quality and Social Environment in 4-6 Age Group Qur’an Courses
6. Religion-Moral-Values Education Practices and Problems in the 4-6 Age Group Qur’an Courses
Those who want to attend the symposium as a “Paper Presenter” regarding one of the above titles should fill in the “Summary Application Form” (200-300 words) on the cundatoplantilari.balikesir.edu.tr website and send it to email@example.com. Abstracts will be accepted after the referee process. (For detailed information about the symposium, click on cundatoplantilari.balikesir.edu.tr)
Application Deadline: 01 September 2020
Announcement of Accepted Abstracts: 10 September 2020
Announcement of the Symposium Schedule: 10 October 2020
Symposium Date: 17-18 October 2020
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 05 November 2020
1. Participation documents will be sent to the participants by e-mail at the end of their presentations.
2. The abstracts will be published in the Summary Book by the international publishing house (with ISBNs electronically) after the referee process.
3. If the Paper Presenters send their full texts by 05 November 2020, they will be published in December 2020 as an e-Book section by the international publishing house (with ISBNs electronically).